If you’re looking to brush up on your cake decorating skills – or learn for the very first time – we’d love to help you! Our March cake decorating class has already filled up, but we have a second four-week class beginning in April. These classes will meet on Monday evenings from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, beginning April 6. The registration is $40 (prepaid), and there’s a limit of six students – so stop by the store to reserve your spot today!
The agenda for each week is detailed below:
- Instructions for baking a cake
- Adding fruit filling between layers
- Method for frosting a perfectly smooth cake
- Information on equipment to simplify your job and storing unused colored frosting for later use
- Students will need only pen and paper for the first class. Additional supplies can be purchased after class this evening (not included in price of class).
- Simple borders, printing, and writing a message
- Drop flowers
- Rose buds
- Building a base to create a rose
- Rope and Reverse Shell borders
- Create a full rose
- Basket-weave technique
- Students complete an 8-inch basket-weave cake with a rose spray