If you’ve been looking to brush up on your cake decorating skills (or learn the art for the first time!), then we have a golden opportunity for you! During our upcoming four-week cake decorating class, you’ll learn many professional tips and tricks from our expert instructor, Bianca!
Past participants rave about how much they’ve learned – if you’re interested in joining their ranks, here’s an outline of what will be covered:
Week 1 (no supplies needed this week):
- Instructions on baking a cake
- Adding filling between layers
- Frosting a perfectly smooth cake
- Equipment to simplify your job and storing unused colored frosting
- Simple borders
- Writing and printing a message
- Drop flowers
- Rose bud, leaves, and base of full rose
- Rope and reverse shell borders
- Complete full rose
- Basket weave
- Students complete an eight-inch basket weave cake with a rose spray
Our upcoming cake decorating class will meet on four Sundays – September 7, September 21, September 18, and October 5 – from 1 pm until 3 pm. The class costs $40 and has a maximum of 6 participants, so stop by the store to sign up today!